5 Start Grade Quality Metalized Kick Bottom Inchiku Jig
|FOB Price:||US $0.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000PCS / Year|
- Model NO.: CSF07-53
- Location: Saltwater
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: VARIOUS
- HS Code: 90079000
- Type: Artificial Bait
- Material: Lead
- Transport Package: Blister Box
- Origin: China
The lure head is free swinging with strong strength rings at both openings of the head to enable smooth swinging without causing any damage to the leader. This causes the lure skirt to look and feel more natural which leads to more bites from predatory fish. A good range of colours and sizes available. Replacement rigs available.
Simple to Use:
1. Tie leader to the braided loop. Use a low profile knot (e.g. uni know), to allow the head to travel over the knot.
2. Drop the jig to the sea floor.
3. Slowly wind the jig up to 10 metres.
4. Drop and repeat step 3.
5. When you feel bites continue to wind slowly until the fish is hooked.