a Top Quality Octopus Jig Tako Fukku Ame Inchiku Jig Fishing Lure
|FOB Price:||US $0.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000PCS / Year|
|Transport Package:||Blister Box|
- Model NO.: CSF07-01S
- Location: Saltwater
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Artificial Bait
- Material: Lead
- Specification: 25g, 45g, 60g, 80g, 100g, 150g, 200g, 250g, 300g,
- HS Code: 90079000
- Dual eyelet design, the bottom eyelet can be used to tie line with a sinker for varying current conditions
- Aerodynamic design enabling a fast sink to the bottom and stabilize the jig when it is retrieved
- Multiple hook system provides higher hook-up rates
- Glow eye for extra appeal while fishing at night
- Durable silicon skirts and trailers dangle and vibrate during the jig movement
- Drop Tako-Fukku to the bottom
- Start winding very slowly
- Move Tako-Fukku through the desired water depths
- Hold at different depths for 10 seconds
- After 3-4 cranks drop the Tako-Fukku again
- Repeat this several times
The lure head is free swinging with strong strength rings at both openings of the head to enable smooth swinging without causing any damage to the leader. This causes the lure skirt to look and feel more natural which leads to more bites from predatory fish. A good range of colours and sizes available. Replacement rigs available.
Simple to Use:
1. Tie leader to the braided loop. Use a low profile knot (e.g. uni know), to allow the head to travel over the knot.
2. Drop the jig to the sea floor.
3. Slowly wind the jig up to 10 metres.
4. Drop and repeat step 3.
5. When you feel bites continue to wind slowly until the fish is hooked.